I love toffee, and luckily I found a LCHF-version of it….
For 24 pieces of LCHF Toffee you need
- 400 ml cream
- 100 g butter
- 1 EL Xylit or Xucker or any other sweetener
- 1 TL Fleur de Sel if you want to give it a salty note…..
- Bring the cream to boil with the butter
- Add the sweetener and stir
- Cook in a pan for approx 1 hour, stir gently every 10 min to avoid that the mixture separates again
- If it starts to thicken, stay with the pan and stir gently
- Within 10 min the mixture thickens
- Pour in a bowl or on a plat (line with baking paper) and put in the fridge
- It hardes overnight – enjoy!!!!
|Energie||8419 KJ (2011 kcal)|